Thank you for your interest in speaking with me and retaining my services. Please note that I receive a lot of requests to chat (sometimes several per day), and while I enjoy connecting with people, my work is very demanding and I must focus on earning a living. In this regard, I provide a suite of services — from keynote speaking to strategy consulting and entity plus event promotions — which you can learn more about below. If you are interested in speaking with me solely for networking purposes, please reference my policy on calls here.
The following is a breakdown of my speaking, consulting, and entity, plus event promotion services:
- Keynote speaking at conferences and corporate events, both domestic (United States) and international
- Strategy and innovation consulting including commercialization, R&D, new product development, market assessment, and launch/go-to-market strategy
- Advisory boards (excludes equity-only compensation arrangements, i.e. a monthly retainer is required)
- Technology and business innovation scouting and surveillance inlcuding customized reporting
- One-hour strategy & coaching sessions via phone, Skype, or in-person (pricing starts at $650)
- Business and partner development
- Digital/social media strategy, coaching, and execution
- Business, organization, entity, event (including webinars), and conference promotions via my extensive services executed across several digital platforms, including social media
My keynote address will establish the main theme for your conference or corporate event, inspire and educate attendees, and provide all stakeholders with critical and actionable insights into the digital health revolution. Please contact me for additional information on my speaking fee and other requirements.
- Shopping startups for investing purposes with my angel and/or VC investor contacts, i.e. making introductions without being in a direct, leadership role with the startup and having a major equity stake (Note: here are global funding resources for digital health startups)
- Executive recruiter-type services, e.g. finding candidates, passing along, or sharing job requisitions (Note: You can post jobs in the Jobs section of the Digital Health Linkedin group)
- Any commission or contingency arrangements: I will not share or promote your business products or services, assist with business development, or perform any other services in this type of arrangement
- Bartering, co-promotion, or similar partnering arrangements
- Investing: I am not an angel, personal, early-stage, seed, or venture capital investor, hence I have no interest in reviewing your startup or solution for free
INTRODUCTORY CALLS AND ONE-HOUR STRATEGY SESSIONS
For an upfront fee, I’m happy to have a short introductory phone or Skype call with you to understand your business needs and see if there is a fit for my services. I’m also available for one-hour strategy sessions, in which we can review and discuss your product/solution, business strategy, model, and plan, the competitive ecosystem & market landscape, and I will provide feedback plus make relevant recommendations. In addition, I’m happy to review your materials in advance and sign an NDA, both require payment of additional fees. Following the call/meeting — and at my discretion — I can provide relevant introductions. Expiration is 7 days following our call/meeting. Payment is due in advance via PayPal before I’ll schedule any meetings or conversations.
If you’re interested in my services, please contact me for more information and pricing. At my discretion, I will provide you with a media kit highlighting my global network size, reach, demographics, and influence in various channels.
Author ⋅ Keynote Speaker ⋅ Technologist ⋅ Social Entrepreneur
Book: The Fourth Wave: Digital Health
Available on Amazon
Founder, Digital Health group on LinkedIn
Creator, Story of Digital Health
San Diego, CA, USA