I provide the following strategic advising and promotion services:
- Strategy and innovation consulting
- Commercialization, R&D, new product development and launch strategy
- Market analysis and Go-to-market strategy
- Ecosystem technology innovation scouting and surveillance, customized reporting
- One-hour strategy & coaching sessions via phone, Skype, or in-person
- Business and partner development and strategy
- Digital and social media strategy, coaching, and execution
- Business, organization, entity, event, and conference promotion
- Shopping startups for investing purposes with my angel or VC investor contacts, i.e. making introductions without an equity stake (Note: here are global funding resources for digital health startups)
- Executive recruiter-type services, e.g. finding candidates, passing along, or sharing job requisitions (Note: you can post jobs in the Jobs section of the Digital Health Linkedin group, but please do not submit jobs to the main discussion forum – I pre-screen all group submissions and will delete any nonconforming posts)
- Any commission or contingency arrangements: I will not share or promote your business products or services in this manner
- Bartering, co-promotion, or similar partnering arrangements
ONE-HOUR STRATEGY SESSIONS
For a fee I’m happy to review and discuss your product/solution, business strategy, model, and plan, competitive ecosystem & market landscape, and provide feedback plus make salient recommendations. In addition, I’m happy to review your materials in advance. Following the call/meeting — and at my discretion — I can provide relevant introductions. Expiration is 7 days following our call/meeting.
If you’re interested in my services, please contact me for a media kit highlighting my global network size, reach, demographics, and influence in various channels.
When contacting me please provide your full name, your role, a description of your company’s products/services, precisely where you think I may help, and what type of engagement you have in mind.
Note that unofficial/spurious requests for information will be declined. Payment for strategy sessions is due in advance to scheduling a day and time to speak. I am overwhelmed with requests to ‘just chat’ or ‘have a quick phone call’, which unfortunately rarely result in an engagement. As such, to indicate that you’re serious and a viable entity, the first interaction will fall under my one-hour strategic advising session criteria and fee structure.